Hey Otaku! Ever wanted to express your thoughts on an anime?
Don’t think twice because we’d love to read and publish it on our site!
We’re aiming to spread the otaku culture all over the world and you can be a part of it. Brush up your writing skills, Kouhai and tell us what you think about an anime you’ve watched. What more authenticity does one need from a review written by an otaku just like yourself!
Come and Write with Senpai!
Why Should You Write With Us?
Give senpai a chance to tell you the perks of writing with us –
- You will be credited for the blog you provide us with.
- Along with your credits – your name and social media would be displayed at the end of your blog, Senpai will make sure of it!
- Otakus all across the world will see your work.
- You can also mention this work in your portfolio/ resume. Senpai would be glad to write a recommendation for you.
- Did I mention that you can flex this? Well, that goes unsaid but YES YOU CAN!
- You get the opportunity to be in contact and interact with other weeks.
- We can discuss the alternative endings of Attack on Titan.
- You can choose from a range of categories such as a review, cosplay or anime news related blog. Whatever interests you – we’re enthused to read!
Here Are Tips To Help You Write The Blog –
If you want Senpai to notice you and publish your blog, these are some pointers that you’ve to keep in mind before submitting the blog.
- The blog should have an introduction of the anime along with the body and conclusion in the end.
- If you need assistance in editing, don’t worry. You can just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (yes, it’s “pie”)
- Try to make the Blog from 400 to 1000 words either it’s a news blog, cosplay blog or an anime review.
- The blog should have a proper heading and if the heading is a question you’re gonna answer, make sure to do it in the beginning then go with the first point.
Ready for Senpai to notice you?
Just send us an email at email@example.com!